La La (song)
'La La' is a 1969 instrumental song by English rock band Led Zeppelin. Originally recorded in preparation for Led Zeppelin's second album Led Zeppelin II before being withdrawn, 'La La' was finally released on the remastered and expanded edition of Led Zeppelin II in 2014. It is a Hammond organ-driven instrumental composed by Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones, possibly intended for release as a promotional single with an overdubbed vocal to be added later. The song was recorded just before the band began their North America Spring tour of 1969.
- Jimmy Page - electric and acoustic guitars
- John Paul Jones - Hammond organ, bass guitar
- John Bonham - drums, percussion
- Peter Grant – executive producer
- George Chkiantz - engineer, mixing
- APRA: GW46084427
- ASCAP: 888360073
- GEMA: 14655009-001
- ISWC: T-919.274.380-9
- US Copyright Office: PA0001927748
© 2009 SoundHistoria. All rights reserved.